Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
HOW DO YOU PLAY!!!!!!!!!!!
Do you want me to take server down? EmptyTue Apr 14, 2009 7:53 pm by turtleownage
is this like mopa and if it is where do u play

Comments: 2
new server i called it ownagescape
Do you want me to take server down? EmptyFri Feb 20, 2009 7:33 pm by pingpong1109
hey my server is just like ownagescape but a little different plz if you have shane add to runescape friends list plz tell him to check it out the ip is 127.0.0.1 port is default plz tell shane pingpong1109 said it was up and that i miss him

Comments: 0
OwnageScape V2 News
Do you want me to take server down? EmptySat Jul 26, 2008 8:20 pm by Admin
Need a new host,
if you would like to host
please click the comments bit below this message
and post your amount of ram you have
and your internet speed.
ownagescape is off till we find a new host.
thanks shane

Comments: 19
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
Admin
Do you want me to take server down? Poll_l13Do you want me to take server down? Poll_c13Do you want me to take server down? Poll_r13 
Sony
Do you want me to take server down? Poll_l13Do you want me to take server down? Poll_c13Do you want me to take server down? Poll_r13 
elliott 1230
Australian w
carubskier
uranium83
King Patrick
lillukey11
pingpong1109
kedo122
Latest topics
» HOW DO YOU PLAY!!!!!!!!!!!
Do you want me to take server down? EmptyMon Jan 18, 2010 9:25 pm by MMv500

» hi iam Jedi!
Do you want me to take server down? EmptyFri Aug 28, 2009 10:05 pm by jedi

» freakshow for mod
Do you want me to take server down? EmptyThu Aug 27, 2009 1:46 pm by freakshow

» My application
Do you want me to take server down? EmptyThu Aug 27, 2009 1:02 am by ratthatsfat

» how do u play the game!!!!!!!!!!!1111
Do you want me to take server down? EmptySat Mar 07, 2009 12:33 am by Guest

» new server i called it ownagescape
Do you want me to take server down? EmptyFri Feb 20, 2009 7:33 pm by pingpong1109

» OwnageScape V2 News
Do you want me to take server down? EmptyTue Feb 17, 2009 3:03 am by pingpong1109

» Hi I'm Sony
Do you want me to take server down? EmptySun Dec 28, 2008 5:16 am by chickenwing45

» intorducing myself
Do you want me to take server down? EmptySun Oct 19, 2008 10:38 pm by sasquatch

Poll
byee!
bye
Do you want me to take server down? Poll_l1338%Do you want me to take server down? Poll_r13
 38% [ 20 ]
bye
Do you want me to take server down? Poll_l1334%Do you want me to take server down? Poll_r13
 34% [ 18 ]
bye
Do you want me to take server down? Poll_l1328%Do you want me to take server down? Poll_r13
 28% [ 15 ]
Total Votes : 53

Do you want me to take server down?

Go down 
+6
lillukey11
natey poo
Sony
Australian w
carubskier
Admin
10 posters

Yes
Do you want me to take server down? Poll_l135%Do you want me to take server down? Poll_r13
 5% [ 1 ]
No
Do you want me to take server down? Poll_l1395%Do you want me to take server down? Poll_r13
 95% [ 19 ]
Total Votes : 20

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Male Number of posts : 100
Registration date : 2008-07-25

Do you want me to take server down? Empty
PostSubject: Do you want me to take server down?   Do you want me to take server down? EmptyMon Jul 28, 2008 2:28 am

Vote! youve only got 7 days!

soo today i brought out:

Fletching!
Ranging!
didnt really release wc as it was already there.

updates to come:
client to with godwars objects such as the entrance..
maybe some more skills..

bye.

p.s the poll will be up for 7 DAYs and only 7 if the most votes is on yes i will shut it off. and not bother with private servers anymore...
bye.

Last edited by Admin on Mon Jul 28, 2008 10:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://ownagescape.web-rpg.org
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: also   Do you want me to take server down? EmptyMon Jul 28, 2008 2:40 am

also anyone that takes bribes from spike.. as in cash in game. dont do it. because you all know your gonna start bitching lets say the next time something goes wrong.
so whats the point in lying? ...
Back to top Go down
carubskier
Admin
Admin

Male Number of posts : 22
Registration date : 2008-07-28

PostSubject: Re: Do you want me to take server down?   Do you want me to take server down? EmptyMon Jul 28, 2008 3:26 am

no
Back to top Go down
Australian w
Australian w

Male Number of posts : 25
Registration date : 2008-07-27

PostSubject: Re: Do you want me to take server down?   Do you want me to take server down? EmptyMon Jul 28, 2008 10:05 am

nah man we can get everything back no problem.. i proved it yesterday i made a level 3 and in about an hour i was level 90 with full dragon and a lot of money... im talkin double digit millions... so keep the server up.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Do you want me to take server down?   Do you want me to take server down? EmptyMon Jul 28, 2008 12:08 pm

well.. tell that to the bitchy ass whipes
Back to top Go down
Sony
Admin
Admin

Male Number of posts : 34
Registration date : 2008-07-26

PostSubject: Re: Do you want me to take server down?   Do you want me to take server down? EmptyMon Jul 28, 2008 3:47 pm

Shane You cant take the serv down ,your server is awesome Very Happy really love it, and i can fix some peoples join
Back to top Go down
natey poo

Male Number of posts : 3

PostSubject: Re: Do you want me to take server down?   Do you want me to take server down? EmptyMon Jul 28, 2008 4:09 pm

dont take it down! ill have nothing to do! lol ill work my way back up to my old stats

[edit] plus i only played for a few hours and had 3 99 stats so it wont take too long
Back to top Go down
lillukey11

Male Number of posts : 7

PostSubject: Re: Do you want me to take server down?   Do you want me to take server down? EmptyMon Jul 28, 2008 6:51 pm

i dont really care if i got reset becoz i kno i can just get the stuff i had before onto it again, i asked shane why we got reset and he sed there was just alot of bugs on the accounts and i just sed 'oh' and did not ever ask again i almost got mu account back i was only lvl 105 im now lvl 91 from 1days and a couple of hours work
Back to top Go down
lillukey11

Male Number of posts : 7

PostSubject: Re: Do you want me to take server down?   Do you want me to take server down? EmptyMon Jul 28, 2008 6:54 pm

plz dont take the server down i will have to go back and play boring rs again Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
elliott 1230

Male Number of posts : 31

PostSubject: Re: Do you want me to take server down?   Do you want me to take server down? EmptyMon Jul 28, 2008 9:52 pm

shane dont take the server down man i know all the peole that quit were noobs hu gives a **** if you got reset woopy de fucking doo every1 got reset its only a small majority that are being such dickheads its not like they made this server they are just newcomers who got to lvl 90 and think they are good.

TO ALL THE DICKHEADS THAT ARE ACTING LIKE BITCHES THIS SERVER ROCKS I WASN'T HERE WHEN IT ALL STARTED AND I WOULDN'T TRADE THIS SERVER FOR ANY OTHER ON THE WEB. SO SUCK IT IN AND STOP BEING A BUNCH OF FUCKING CRY BABIES AND IF YOU DON'T STOP ACTING LIKE A BUNCH OF PRICK'S I'LL HUNT YOU DOWN AND KICK YOUR ASS!! BITCHES!!!!!!

(all the people hu voted no want it to stay up cuz you made i few typos in the post)
Back to top Go down
carubskier
Admin
Admin

Male Number of posts : 22

PostSubject: Re: Do you want me to take server down?   Do you want me to take server down? EmptyMon Jul 28, 2008 9:55 pm

stop swering... your admin you should break the rules stupid... i dong think elliott should be admin he doesnt deserv it
Back to top Go down
elliott 1230

Male Number of posts : 31

PostSubject: Re: Do you want me to take server down?   Do you want me to take server down? EmptyMon Jul 28, 2008 10:11 pm

woopy de doo i swear shoot me i was here long before you and since when were you not to swear no1 hates it its just you and i griefed them because they deserved it if they didnt act like that neither would i. ever heard of what goes around comes around i won let people go off on one to someone who is doing something that they dont have to he is doing this out of the kindness of his heart and these people are being ungratefull idc what you think i should be or not this server was created by shane therefore i shall only change how i behave on it if shane disapproves of it. futhermore i do not think you have the right to tell me anything the only person i will listen to is people who earn respect, you dont just get it for being too politically correct it is not my fault if you disagree with my actions it is yours and if you have something to say to me say when i am there instead of when i am not in the chatbox its just plain rude and incase you hadn't noticed you are the only one who disagrees with what i do or say.

I did not complain in the forums that i was reset i simply asked shane what the problem was and if he could fix it, he could not so i took it like a man and just got on with it.
Back to top Go down
1r0n w0lf

Male Number of posts : 3

PostSubject: Re: Do you want me to take server down?   Do you want me to take server down? EmptyMon Jul 28, 2008 10:27 pm

shane its me spike head6 Smile dude dont take server off this is the best server ever. we all love this server and we want it to stay up. we can all make our lvls back to where we were. Smile so please dont take server off. and i have a question have u been updateing? because i cant get on ownagescape but any ways please dont take server down its the best server out here.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Do you want me to take server down?   Do you want me to take server down? EmptyMon Jul 28, 2008 11:34 pm

guys server is down tonight as.. my internet is so bad because of the rain im sorry will be up tomorrow though
thanks
shane
Back to top Go down
Australian w
Australian w

Male Number of posts : 25

PostSubject: Re: Do you want me to take server down?   Do you want me to take server down? EmptyTue Jul 29, 2008 10:43 am

TO ALL THE DICKHEADS THAT ARE ACTING LIKE BITCHES THIS SERVER ROCKS I WASN'T HERE WHEN IT ALL STARTED AND I WOULDN'T TRADE THIS SERVER FOR ANY OTHER ON THE WEB. SO SUCK IT IN AND STOP BEING A BUNCH OF FUCKING CRY BABIES AND IF YOU DON'T STOP ACTING LIKE A BUNCH OF PRICK'S I'LL HUNT YOU DOWN AND KICK YOUR ASS!! BITCHES!!!!!!

lol?? made me laugh.. especially the last part. Anyway carubskier i agree with you.
Back to top Go down
lord fox27

Male Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2008-07-30

PostSubject: Do you want me to take server down?   Do you want me to take server down? EmptyWed Jul 30, 2008 1:13 am

i would realy like u not to tak it down cus i havent been able to play yet i just downloaded ur client but i think ur server isnt up atm
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Do you want me to take server down?   Do you want me to take server down? EmptySun Aug 03, 2008 1:26 am

yay someone voted yes.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Do you want me to take server down?   Do you want me to take server down? EmptySun Aug 03, 2008 1:27 am

thanks for the ass whipe who said yes. next time give a reason.
Back to top Go down
uranium83

Male Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2008-07-31

PostSubject: gr...   Do you want me to take server down? EmptyMon Aug 04, 2008 2:01 am

y dont take down >Sad i cant get on yet somethings wrong with the client or sumtin
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Do you want me to take server down?   Do you want me to take server down? EmptySun Aug 10, 2008 5:47 pm

CLOSED
Back to top Go down
Sony
Admin
Admin

Male Number of posts : 34

PostSubject: Re: Do you want me to take server down?   Do you want me to take server down? EmptySun Aug 17, 2008 7:40 pm

WHAT IS THE SERVER CLOSED =(
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Do you want me to take server down?   Do you want me to take server down? Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1